[HNW] pictures of early-17th c. embroidered boxes

snspies at aol.com snspies at aol.com
Tue May 31 12:27:37 PDT 2011

Hey, gorgeous!

How's life?  Are you being sensible like me and the cats and staing inside today, contemplating a nap followed by a cold drink or vice versa?

Thanks for all the links.  The problem is that the colors don't necessarily come out well on the printer, but I'll take my chances and see if at least one or two behave themselves well enough to make slides.

Here, besides health and family problems, Steve continues to save the world, and I continue to dredge up odd-but-fascinating material culture facts on Sicily.  The latest was a recipe for sore joints that starts out with "Take a lame and female hyena ... ."  Very cool indeed and make me SO glad to live in the 21st century instead of the 12th.

Nancy