[HNW] Lighting

fastusminimus cahuff at zoominternet.net
Sun Jul 1 12:58:51 PDT 2012

Hi
So I have a spiff slate frame, have a handy stand that folds up small
for traveling.
I need a good, light weight, bright lamp that clamps on. Batteries
preferred as most sites that are dim also have few or no outlets.

I found a 2 LED book light at WallyWorld, which works, but I'm still
on the hunt for perfect and am wondering if y'all have had this issue?

The book light is pretty discrete, and since the 'Period' solution, a
nice brite window is so not portable, I'm going with the 'Elven
Magic®' solution. <VBG>

Ta
Carol

Of the craftsmen it may be said that in the handiwork of their craft
is their prayer.