[HNW] Cross stitch question

penny1a at costumegallery.com penny1a at costumegallery.com
Wed Jul 25 22:18:32 PDT 2012

I am working on a series of Christmas stockings that were published in Cross
Stitch Magazines during the 1980s.  The stocking that I am presently working
is of a sewing room and there are two miniature samplers on the wall of the
room.  The samplers are worked with 1 strand over one thread. How is this
accomplished when I am working on 14 count aida cloth with three strands of
floss?   Does anyone know of a good website that shows how to do this on 14
aida cloth?

Penny Ladnier, owner

The Costume Gallery Websites

 <http://www.costumegallery.com/> www.costumegallery.com

15 websites of fashion, costume, and textile history

FaceBook:  <http://www.facebook.com/TheCostumeGallery>
http://www.facebook.com/TheCostumeGallery