[HNW] Cross stitch question

Zelina Silverfox zelina at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 01:22:40 PDT 2012

Morning.
I know the set that you are talking about. Very pretty when done.

Are you familiar with doing 1/4 stitches. You would do this petite point
using the same hole.  You will have to make the needle go through the
center on your square.
Hope that made sense.

Happy stitching.

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 2:18 AM, <penny1a at costumegallery.com> wrote:

> I am working on a series of Christmas stockings that were published in
> Cross Stitch Magazines during the 1980s.  The stocking that I am presently
> working is of a sewing room and there are two miniature samplers on the
> wall of the room.  The samplers are worked with 1 strand over one thread.
> How is this accomplished when I am working on 14 count aida cloth with
> three strands of floss?   Does anyone know of a good website that shows how
> to do this on 14 aida cloth?  ****
>
> ** **
>
> *Penny Ladnier, owner*
>
> *The Costume Gallery Websites*
>
> *www.costumegallery.com*
>
> *15 websites of fashion, costume, and textile history*
>
> *FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/TheCostumeGallery ***
>
> ** **

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of
battle."