[HNW] Cross stitch question

JoAnne poppy-needlework at hacklab.net
Thu Jul 26 10:49:35 PDT 2012

If you were working on linen you would be making your normal cross
stitches over 2 threads.  One aida square is equivalent to 2 threads
high by 2 threads wide.  You will need to make 4 petite point
stitches per aida square by piercing a (small) hole into the center
of the square to stitch into.  The center of the square is equivalent
to the space marked 5 below.  Hope this helps!

JoAnne
Everett, WA