[HNW] Ain New Formbuech'len de Weyssen Arbeyt

sleepyunicorn at roadrunner.com sleepyunicorn at roadrunner.com
Mon Jul 30 17:28:20 PDT 2012

It is a small, wider than tall, book of the embroidery/lace-making/needlework-in-general patterns of the time.
Many of them have been redrawn and reproduced by other people in other things - a lot of the ones that would be easy blackwork patterns are familiar to me from modern books on blackwork patterns.
But this is a copy carefully reproduced from the original 1543 book, and does indeed have quite a few that I am not readily familiar with.