[Hellsgate] Practice

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 07:02:26 PDT 2010

Good Morning to the list,

After looking at schedules and trying to figure out Mid-tour activities with
Ioannes and Helene, this weekend is the only weekend that I have to truely
spend time with the whole family (I have drill with the National Guard next
weekend).  I will not be at practice tomorrow, but we will be going down to
Fynnon Gath tomorrow afternoon, though...  If anyone would like to join us,
we will be leaving Georgetown at 2 PM.

Also, next weeks fighter practice, on the 15th, will be moved to 2 PM so
that Helene and Ioannes can join Hellsgate for fighter practice (Helene
being my deputy.)  They both have a commitment next Sunday that precludes
them from being at practice at 1000.

In Service,

Centurion Liam Gordon
Knights Marshal

--
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?