[Hellsgate] Directions to the pavilion for LPT

Robert Ruiz timurborte at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 11:19:04 PDT 2010

Thank you, I had this irrational fear I would get lost.

Seriously good thinking boss.
Timur
Accomplish the mission at all cost!

On Aug 27, 2010, at 12:23 PM, SoldierGrrrl <soldier.grrrl at gmail.com> wrote:

Good afternoon,

I know this is a bit late, but I don't want any of y'all getting lost
on the way, so a quick reminder.  To get to BLORA:

>From Fort Hood:
Clear Creek Rd or Hood Rd to Old Ironsides Ave
Turn right on to Old Ironsides Ave
Turn left on to Martin Dr/East Range Rd
Turn right on to North Nolan Rd, go 9 miles
Turn left on Cottage Rd

>From Killeen/Copperas Cove:
Hwy 190 to WS Young north to Rancier
Turn right on to Rancier Ave/Hwy 439
Turn left on Sparta Rd
Turn right on Cottage Rd

>From Temple/Belton (Interstate 35):
Interstate 35 exit Hwy 190 West
Exit Loop 121 North
Turn left on to Sparta Rd
Turn right on Cottage Rd

After you pass the information booth, you'll take the second left, and
follow that road.  (Don't take that right...or do, and have a lovely
scenic drive around the loop!)

The pavilion will be on your left.

We will have signs out to help you find your way, and we can't wait to
see you all!

Helene and the populace of Hellsgate

--
I've asked forgiveness from the Lord, now take my soul, and bring my sword.