[Hellsgate] POPULACE MEETING- Wednesday 1 September!!!!!!!

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 18:14:21 PDT 2010

Good evening!

This is a friendly reminder about Hellsgate Populace THIS WEDNESDAY!
We will be meeting at the Harker Heights Library's Activities Center,
at 1900 (7 pm) as usual.  If you haven't been before, the address is
400 Indian Trail, Harker Heights.

Please join us to help influence what's happening in YOUR STRONGHOLD!

There will be an officer's meeting at 1830, at the same place.  You do
not have to be an officer to attend.

I'll be emailing out an agenda before the meeting, so we have an idea
of what we're talking about!  If there's something you'd like to
discuss, PLEASE email Baroness Daria at daria at brokenspit dot com.

Hope to see you all there!
Helene Dalassene
Senschale of the TOTALLY KICKASS Hellsgate

--
I've asked forgiveness from the Lord, now take my soul, and bring my sword.