[Hellsgate] Last Call for Officers Newsletter Blurbs

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 07:56:26 PDT 2010

Hospitaler Report

We are growing and attracting new people. Thanks to Carla for making the
handouts for the group and as yet there is no demos planned. If you have an idea
for one please let me or Lucas know as he is my deputy.  Please try to come
to fighter practice and the social gathering the bigger the group the more we
will attract attention.

Mel (official now since that is how I was called into court ;)