[Hellsgate] Lord Roak

Susan Scott gwenneth40 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 10:52:37 PDT 2010

It was not included in the court report as it was not given out until
afterwards, at the BBQ.  We need to make sure it gets officially
recorded.  I was under the impression that it had been read into law
previously and the scroll was simply traveling around waiting for the
victim to be available, but we will verify.

Gwenneth