[Hellsgate] Thanks...

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 08:17:38 PST 2010

Good morning to all,

I wanted to take a moment to say thank you to all the couples who have
put their hats in the race for...well...new hats!  Each of you has
demonstrated a love of our barony and the SCA, and your willingness to
take on the duties speaks well of you all.

If members of the populace have not taken the time to let TRM know of
their opinions, please take the time to do so.  Even if your candidate
doesn't win, you'll at least know you spoke your mind.

In service to Country and Crown, I remain your most obedient servant,
Helene Dalassene

--
"Whatever their fond sentiments for men and women in uniform, for most
Americans the war remains an abstraction – a distant and unpleasant