[Hellsgate] weekend summmary

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 07:34:01 PST 2010

I was so tired after this weekend that I am just now saying my thanks to the
people who worked so hard this weekend.

First off Yule was so fun!!! I think I talked all night. I had planned on
dancing an I talked right through it, I planned on stealing in the Christmas
exchange an once again I talked through it, and yes I talked through the raffle
until everyone yelled at me. I did manage to eat however (no surprise there).
There was so much good food!!!!
We were blessed to have Gaston there playing music and so many other people from
Bryn Gwlad.

It seemed people really like the masque ball idea and asked to keep the theme
going next year.

Kat you and your crew did a wonderful job and if I forgot to tell you that
Saturday please forgive me...(I was probably talking)!

I would like also to think Timur!! When I took the office of Hospitaler he came
along for the ride. This Sunday I know he was tired and really would of liked to
stayed at home to rested and worked on his boot but instead he went out and
worked  with Stephen on some body mechanics. You are so supportive of me and
this group and if I haven't told you how much I appreicate you I am sorry. (I
was probably talking)

The last thank you is to the people who come out regularly on Thursday's and
Sunday's, thank you for supporting our group. You make Hellsgate strong! You are
the ones who inspire me to get up and go even on the days that it is hot or cold
or windy. Your dedication to Hellsgate makes me work harder as hospitaler and
proud to say where I am from.

Thanks,
Mel

Now get back to work