[Hellsgate] Thank you!

myfanwy at pug.net myfanwy at pug.net
Sun Dec 12 05:31:54 PST 2010

We would like to thank everybody who participated in the process.  We love the fact that this Barony has so many people who put effort into the future of our group.  You guys are wonderful!

Also, thank you to all the candidates!  This Barony is known for our hat races to *not* be hat fights.  We think it is wonderful that we all remember that we are in this together.  Everybody has something unique to offer.

For all of you who have offered to help, thank you!  We can only be excellent in this position with your support.  We are looking forward to this challenge and we are excited to have the opportunity to serve the Barony in this capacity.

Populace, please, if you have an idea, come talk to us.  We can't incorporate every idea at once, but we are only leaders by jumping in front of where you guys want to go.  We have visions and ideas, but we are not leaders if nobody is following.

All members of the Stronghold are also members of the Barony of Bryn Gwlad.  Because you are a separate entity, we will be wanting to talk with you about the future and how we are going to move forward.  We know you have ideas, and we want to hear them.

In service to the Barony,
Mistress Myfanwy and Master Pug
Heirs to Bryn Gwlad