[Hellsgate] Cheese goooooooooooooooooo....

sconley2002 at hot.rr.com sconley2002 at hot.rr.com
Tue Nov 9 11:30:23 PST 2010

Sounds wonderful!

-Shannon

-----Original Message-----
From: SoldierGrrrl <soldier.grrrl at gmail.com>
Sender: hellsgate-bounces at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 13:17:22
To: Stronghold of Hellsgate<hellsgate at lists.ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Hellsgate] Cheese goooooooooooooooooo....

Okay...

Since I'm an over-achiever, I'm going to bring three kinds of cheese goo.

One plain, one with bacon and caramelized onion and lobster.

So...bring hearty appetites and someone help me out with some good bread....

Helene

--
"Whatever their fond sentiments for men and women in uniform, for most
Americans the war remains an abstraction – a distant and unpleasant