[Hellsgate] Greetings

missinglink at phulesgold.com missinglink at phulesgold.com
Tue Nov 9 14:21:29 PST 2010

Greetings to all lords and ladies of the (no longer Incipient)
Stronghold of Hellsgate.  I have been conspicuously absent from the
list in the past year, but that will largely be coming to an end.  It
appears real life is going to bring me back to the Stronghold.  For
those I have not met yet, I look forward to getting to know you.  For
those I know, friends and family, I will be glad to see you all again.
  Unless something changes I should be arriving sometime in early
March.  I'll be seeing you all soon.

In Service,
Lord Coenred aet Rauenesdale