[Hellsgate] Sunday

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 06:33:25 PST 2010

Sunday fighter practice was amazing!!!!  Thanks to all who came to wish Andy
farewell and to welcome all our new members.  Tee brought out his camp kitchen
that was the envey of all cooks and he cooked for the group.  Hamburgers,
chicken, hotdogs and fish! We had lots of interest and even had a gentleman get
into armor. (Grim) Ken did a great job of staying with him and keeping him safe
while educating him. Everyone kicked in to help clean up and it went really
fast. Our Baroness stoppped by and visited for a while! There was a lot of
people doing hand work while sitting around visiting. It was such a good
afternoon!

Mel

Thanks for my birthday gifts and cake!! It was all amazing and I am happy I have
such good friends in our group!