[Hellsgate] Thanksgiving weekend

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 09:33:32 PST 2010

For anyone who has never been or never heard of it Homestead Heritage in Elm
Mott they are having their annual Homestead Fair over Thanksgiving weekend.  It
is an all day adventure filled with crafts and heirloom skills. I have been
several times and was thinking of not going this year but Timur has never been
and wants to go.   There are skilled craftmen doing demos and classes you can
take. The food is great and the people so nice.  They have thinks like soap
making, candle making, cheese making, demos on metal casting, woodworking,
Blacksmith and boat building.
I included the link so you can check it out.  Click on schedule to see all they
are offering this year.

Robert and I are going so if you are interested and going as a group let me
know.

http://www.homesteadcraftfair.com/index.html