[Hellsgate] Practice

ken riley armympriley at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 07:40:52 PST 2010

upon consultation with the household commitee, it has been determined that my ability to attend fighter practice has been hindered by the requirement to conduct tasks requisite in order to maintain domestic bliss.  In addition, the weather increases to my consternation towards an enjoyable and productive fighter practice.  Vivate  donuts   In service (loosely conceptualized) Grim