[Hellsgate] Gulf Wars

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 11:02:39 PST 2010

Greetings to the List,

I know Gulf Wars is three and a half months away (closer to four) but I
would like to start planning our camp site now.  We camp in conjunction with
the Barony...  We tend to camp as a part of the Barony.  Yes, we are now an
official group, but it helps the Barony get the numbers that they need IOT
get the piece of land that they have gotten over the last few years.

So, right now, I'm looking for numbers of folks who will be camping with
Hellsgate/BG.  I know that things can change, and if they do, I can add or
take away numbers.

Thank you,

Liam

--
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?