[Hellsgate] BRYN GWLAD YULE REVEL, DECEMBER 11

Alice Morrow Harris AliceMorrowHarris at austin.rr.com
Mon Nov 1 05:32:00 PDT 2010

Greetings From Alina Unto All:

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves this past weekend at Bryn Gwlad's
Fall Baronial at Castleton. Now it's time to think about the next
baronial event, which is Bryn Gwlad's Potluck Yule Revel happening
Saturday, December 11. It will be held again for the second year at
Georgetown Community Center (also same place where we hold Candlemas
every year). I will be stewarding the event this year and I'm calling
on a little help as I'm only one person. I have a few positions
already volunteered by folks but I still need volunteer help in the
following positions below:

Site Set-Up-Entails getting a crew to move and sectioning areas of
activities tables and chairs to position for the day.

Site Clean-Up-Same as Set-Up but gathering all tables and chairs back
into storage, sweep, and clean-up any trash in the hall.

Kitchen Clean-Up-Making sure the kitchen is cleaned up.

Children's Gift Exchange-Organize the gift exchange their Excellencies
will be passing out for the children attending yule. Would entail
gathering the names and ages  of the children planning to attend and
mixing up the names and then giving the parent of a child a name of a
different child.

Game Coordinator-Gathering up board games and non-sitting games that
be played in the hall or outside during the day.

Dance Coordinator-Set-up teaching opportunities during the day and
then organizing a set of dances to be danced in the evening.

Positions already volunteered but need help folks to help them are as
followed:
Potluck Meat prepared by Lord Wolf der Gaenger
Potluck Table Set-Up-Juliet de Rivenna
Site Decoration- Lady Sabina
Adults "Pirate" Gift Exchange- Hanse

Site Fee is as always free (but we are asking for food donations for
the Capital Area Food Bank, which will be collected at the inside
entrance. Feast Fee is a potluck dish to add to the meat prepared by
Lord Wolf.

Again, I hope to see you Saturday, December 11 for a day and night of
dancing, playing, enjoying the company of your friends, and lots of
great food.

Your Yule Steward For 2010,
HL Alina Mitchell