[Hellsgate] Light Gear

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 06:08:52 PST 2010

Good Morning to the List,

Just want to let everyone know about last night.

I took all of the light gear that the group owns (6 jackets, 2 masks along
with my own mask) to Bryn Gwlads PiP last night to get punch tested.

Out of the 6 jackets, 3 passed and 3 failed.  Out of 2 masks, 1 passed and 1
failed. 1 hood passed.

The three jackets that failed were the two white ones that Adrian brought
out last Sunday.  The fronts of the jackets were fine.  The backs were only
one layer of cloth and the punch tester went right through.  The third
jacket that failed did so because it doesn't cover the boby appropriately.
It's just too dang small.

The mask that failed did so because the mask tester pushed all the way
through the mesh to the fail line.

So, jacket wise, we're still good.  We do need to look into purchasing
another mask or two, making or purchasing at least one more hood, and making
or purchasing at least two metal gorgets.

We can bring this up at next populace.

In Service to the Dream,

Liam Gordon

--
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?