[Hellsgate] Hello

Equiss01 at aol.com Equiss01 at aol.com
Mon Nov 15 12:29:43 PST 2010

I am brand new to the SCA but am interested in getting into the  rapier
side of things and getting to know the people here inthe area.
I see you are looking for items for a silent auction.  I do woodwork,
scrollsaw work and wood burning and vend at local renaissance fairs.  I  have
some things I could gift to the group.  Just let me know how to get in
contact with whoever needs to get them

  We make wooden mugs, birchwood leather bound books, scrapbooks and
customized books.  I've done these for several jousting groups and  performers.
I can customize one for the group if you would like to offer  it up as a
silent auction item.

  Other than that I have lived in the area my entire life, have 3 sons
(one still at home that is a fencer and musician) and an Olypmic style  fencer.

  I am planning on attending the fighter practice next Sunday, which  will
be my 24th wedding anniversary.

Jocosa Wudesedge
(Jo Tye)