[Hellsgate] [Bryn-gwlad] REMINDER - Baronial Candidate Q & A at Tuesday PiP (11-23-2010)

Sean Hertzberg colsith at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 11:18:59 PST 2010

Good Lords and Ladies of Bryn Gwlad and Hellsgate,

I cannot emphasize enough how important it is to try to be there tomorrow
night.  This is your chance to see who will lead this great Barony into the
future.  Ask them questions.  Find out what they want to do, how they want
to handle things.  Once you have done so, please....PLEASE....send your
thoughts to the Crown.  They read every letter that is sent about these
things.  They will listen to what you say.  Your opinions matter and are
important.

Bryn Gwlad is not "our" Barony as Baron and Baroness.  It is yours.  It is
what you want to make of it, it will go where you all decide it should go.
Let your voices be heard.

In service to Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra, and the Crown,
Avery
Baron
On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 1:00 PM, Ld. Alfred <wararcher at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Greetings Populace of Bryn Gwlad,
>
> This is to remind you that the Baronial Candidate Q & A / Meet-n-Greet will
> be tomorrow evening at Tuesday's regular PiP.
>
> The Q & A will begin at 7:30 pm and we will *try* and conclude by 8:30 pm.
>
> Please bring yourselves, your questions and a chair.
>
> Thank you in adavance for your participation.
>
> Also, remember to visit the Bryn Gwlad website for each of the Candidates
> application letters and contact information.
>
> ** Mark your calendars for Wednesday, December 1st, for the OFFICIAL
> polling. **  See the Barony website for directions.
>
> Ever in Service to Barony, Coronet and Crown,
>
> Ld. Alfred Huddlestone
> Seneschal (Interim), Barony of Bryn Gwlad
> "In Service there is Honor!"

INCOMMODUS SENTENTIA