[Hellsgate] Letter to Lanc

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 27 19:00:22 PST 2010

My dearest Lanc,

I had the agonizing pleasure of speaking to Sir Dietrich this evening and told
him of your excited interest in writing the crown with your view of the
candidates for the Baron and Baroness of Bryn Gwlad!  He was delighted to hear
of your fervor and your willingness to step forward and convey your opinion.
However upon finding out you were of French lineage he spat and cussed. I was
well taken back as I am a Spanish lady and not use to such vulgarity.  When he
saw I was shaken by his crudeness he did apologize and started to explain.
 I am thankful to Sir Dietrich for enlightening me on the French. I was naive of
the lack of education young French men obtain in their beloved France. As Sir
Dietrich is a proper servant of the Lord and generous, he humbly informed me he
has on many occasions assisted Frenchmen in the writing of letters because they
wasted their youth on wine and Parisian street walkers. I did promise good Sir
Dietrich that you were not at all like the French men he has had dealings with
and the letter would certainly be written and written well. However if Sir
Dietrich is correct, I am sure we can find a good and honest clergymen to put
your words to paper.  If you are in need of assistance please send a messenger
and without delay I will send the diacono.

In service to the Stronghold, the Barony and the Kingdom
A child of the true faith
Melisenda de Barcelona