[Hellsgate] Meet and Greet

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 23 08:37:00 PST 2010

I want to second this. I already have a list of questions for the canadates and
if you don't come you have no right to grip or complain if the crown chooses
someone you don't agree with.  Kids are out of school so a late trip will not be
so bad this week.

Also Tuesday nights in Austin is the baronies fighter practice. We ask them for
support but we must always give it in return. If you can you should try to
attend sometimes. I understand not everyone can make it everytime but you should
go and meet the wonderful people of the barony. Maybe a weekly carpool should be
organized to make it easier for Hellsgater's to attend.
Daria you should consider canceling tonight so nothing is interfering with this
very important night for Hellsgate. As I am trying to reschedule populace so the
Stronghold will be able to attend the polling.

Mel