[Hellsgate] Officer meeting TONIGH!

Keyna keyna at hot.rr.com
Mon Oct 4 09:07:33 PDT 2010

  On 10/4/2010 9:48 AM, SoldierGrrrl wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> I wanted to remind folx there is the monthly officers meeting TONIGHT
> at 7 pm (1900).  We will be meeting at the seneschal's house in
> Georgetown, at 107 Trotter Dr., Georgetown TX 78626.  There are two
> dogs and two cats in residence, so be prepared if you need to.
>
> If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.
>
> Thanks!
> Helene

can a wheel chair come in the house? I am in a wheel chair until
tomorrow when the cast comes off and I get into a boot to walk. I am not
sure if I have a way to get there. Because Adrian has the van and it
would be out of the way to come and get me. call me on the phone because
I will be off the computer shortly
Keyna