[Hellsgate] Crucible

Jennifer Hartlove jmhartlove at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 07:14:08 PDT 2010

As someone who doesn't fight yet, and has no-one to fight for her ... I really
don't have an opinion on the date for Crucible.  My view on the matter is this,
if a fighting-centered event is close enough and my schedule is free then I will
most likely show up to hang out with friends, if it doesn't happen ... oh well.
 I'm not willing to get emotionally invested in this debate at the present time.

Jen "running around crazy getting ready for Yule" Hartlove