[Hellsgate] Adrian

John Atkinson johnmatkinson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 21:43:55 PDT 2010

On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 5:08 AM, Adrian Knotts <aknotts1 at hot.rr.com> wrote:
> Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers. Like they said my car is
> probably totaled because of the amount of damage and the age and milage on
> the car. I have a bruised him and a banged up hand but nothing serious.
>
> Again thanks to all.

I'm glad to hear it's just bumps and bruises.  I presume your
insurance company is going to go after the other guy, based on what
Erik said about the accident.  Not a pleasant experience by any
standard, but thank God it was no worse!

Ioannes
and again.  We're looking for thousands of Persians."
--Vita Aureliani