[Hellsgate] Adrian-

Ronald Blackman eirik at hot.rr.com
Fri Oct 1 09:13:11 PDT 2010

I'm sure he will be on later, but a Ford F350 failed to stop soon enough and went over the rear bumper causing the trunk lid to bend in half. His bike rack shattered and the rear window was totally out of the frame. He was checked by EMS and refused transport. His left hip is sore and he has an appointment with his primary care doctor later today. Fortunately, his mountain bike was not on the bike rack and he is doing okay. The other driver received three citations and everyone else was okay. Keyna and I went and picked him up and he is off work at home for today.

Eirik Halfdanarson