[Hellsgate] Officer meeting TONIGH!

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 07:58:00 PDT 2010

Liam,

You don't get to get into the fridge at ALL.  You must starve.

Everyone else-  We have water, skim milk and...um...water to drink.
There should be some fruit and other nibblies available, like granola
bars and the like, but we don't keep a lot of snacks in the house.

Also, please know the officers meeting is open to anyone who wants to
attend, not just officers.

Thanks!
Helene