[Hellsgate] Brag time

Daria Riley daria at brokenspit.com
Sun Sep 12 10:09:16 PDT 2010

Woo Hoo! Way to go you guys!

Daria

Baroness Daria Riley
Web Minister ~ Stronghold of Hellsgate
http://www.hellsgate-sca.org
Broken Spit Tavern
http://www.brokenspit.com

-----Original Message-----
From: hellsgate-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:hellsgate-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Ruiz
Sent: Sunday, September 12, 2010 11:17 AM
To: Stronghold of Hellsgate
Subject: [Hellsgate] Brag time

I must brag on our two artisans.  My lovely apprentice Katla stepped out of
her
comfort zone yesterday and entered her first Arts
& Science competition at Steppes Artisan. She enter "A Kings Dinner" where
she redacted seven recipes from the Forme of Curry and served them.
She recieved many compliments and praise and many people came back for
seconds
and thirds.

Timur displayed his shoemakers shop and it went really well.

Steppes Artisans is a body of work where the past artisans are the ones who
determine the winner and all past artisans get to choose one artisan the
impressed them the most and I am very happy to say that both Timur and Katla

were choosen as a favorite.

Mel