[Hellsgate] Greetings

Andy adhoeffler at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 12 17:52:07 PDT 2010

Unto the populous of the Stronghold of Hellsgate, I offer warm greetings.

I was pleased and honored to meet some of your members this afternoon and
look forward to meeting more of you in the coming weeks.

As suggested by the automatic e-mail I received from this list, I wanted to
offer a bit of information about myself by way of introduction.

I have been active in the SCA intermittently for 20 years, and very
seriously for 6 years.  Originally, I was attracted, as many are, by heavy
fighting, but, realizing that I have a finite limit to my overall skill,
have additionally looked to many other endeavors.

My main focus is service, and I am the protégé to a Pelican in Meridies.

I am also interested in leatherwork, small metalwork and pewter casting,
and brewing.  I also get a great deal of joy from protocol heraldry.

In terms of service, I am always eager to assist with events in any
capacity, but have a particular penchant for newcomers.

Modernly, I am a registered nurse in the Air Force and am in graduate school
at the Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences, studying to be a
Family Nurse Practitioner.  I am in the local area for 10 weeks at Ft Hood
for clinical training.

Until good fortune returns me to your company, I remain:

Yours in Service,

Seigneur (Lord) Gefroi le Gris  (MKA Andy Hoeffler)

Protégé to Mistress Odindisa Eaglesdottir

Duty-sworn to Hus Dagensfeld,  Service-sworn to all