[Hellsgate] Three Commanders- THIS WEEKEND!

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 20:38:49 PDT 2010

Good evening,

Just a quick reminder that Three Commanders is this weekend.  I'll be
fighting with the Bryn Gwlad War Company, and invite any Hellsgate fighters
who do not have household battlefield obligations to join us!

The War Company is offering a meal plan, as well, if you're worried about
feeding yourself.

Let Centurion Maelgwyn know ASAP if you'd like to be in on the food and the
fighting, or let me know and I'll pass the information along!

Helene Dalassene
(Which end of the sword do I hold again?)

--
I've asked forgiveness from the Lord, now take my soul, and bring my sword.