[Hellsgate] Brag time

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 12 09:16:55 PDT 2010

I must brag on our two artisans.  My lovely apprentice Katla stepped out of her
comfort zone yesterday and entered her first Arts
& Science competition at Steppes Artisan. She enter "A Kings Dinner" where
she redacted seven recipes from the Forme of Curry and served them.
She recieved many compliments and praise and many people came back for seconds
and thirds.

Timur displayed his shoemakers shop and it went really well.

Steppes Artisans is a body of work where the past artisans are the ones who
determine the winner and all past artisans get to choose one artisan the
impressed them the most and I am very happy to say that both Timur and Katla
were choosen as a favorite.

Mel