[Hellsgate] Fwd: #484 A&S update

Casey Weed seoseaweed at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 08:23:24 PDT 2011

The LWG Local #484 has posted new and detailed sketches of several current
projects to the FB site as a testament to their might and the skill of our
members including Lord Giovanni's new costrel and Lady Johanna's rash red
ball.

Also, there are some major changes in our rule structure on the horizon:

After careful deliberation and two separate incidents involving accidental
distribution of flame level heat to undesirable areas of the #484 work area
and also to the hair, clothing, and skin of a few members we have decided to
propose the following change to Rule #1:

"I will neither cut nor immolate myself or a brother leather worker through
action or inaction at leather workers guild."

We will vote on this important change at the next official meeting on the
third Thursday of the month and we certainly hope that those members who
were horribly maimed last night choose loyalty to the #484 rather than the
greed inspired by pain, litigious thoughts, and the rhetoric of those
jealous of our Fine Guild (armorers, scribes, dancers, minstrels et al)

Lord H****
Sgt at Arms
LWG Local #484
Bryn Gwlad