[Hellsgate] Last Call - Bunny's Bat's & BBQ

Hellsgate Web Minister daria at hellsgate-sca.org
Sat Apr 16 06:37:35 PDT 2011

Looks like we have around 15 people coming at this point. If you are
undecided you are more than welcome to show up at the last minute!

If you can rsvp on the facebook
(http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=176816712370529 ) it helps
me with buying meat =)

So far we are having polish hot dogs, Chicken, Pulled Pork, & all beef
Burgers - still trying to locate some lamb =)

Remember to bring your fav beverage and something to share with the group -
feast gear is nice but not required

BRING A TOWEL! If you plan to go in the pool

We have a bunch of camp chairs but if you would like to be all fancy, feel
free to bring your own

There are 2 cats in residence but they will be hiding in the garage for the
duration of the party.

HAPPY EASTER, BELTANE, or MEAT DAY (whichever your prefer)

Baroness Daria Riley

Hellsgate Web Minister

http://www.hellsgate-sca.org

All the cool people will be at the Salado Demo. Are you cool?

http://www.hellsgate-sca.org/events/salado