[Hellsgate] Social in the Park Tonight

Hellsgate Web Minister daria at hellsgate-sca.org
Thu Apr 28 06:45:26 PDT 2011

I just wanted to take a moment and encourage everyone who is able to attend
the Social tonight to come out!

It seems that this will be our last time with Coenred Aet Rauenesdale (Dave
Goldie) as he will be leaving for the sands this weekend.

I hope as many of you as can make it will come out to bid a fond "see ya in
a year" to Coenred, one of the founding members of Hellsgate.

Directions to the Social can be found on the Stronghold website.

YiS,

Daria

Baroness Daria Riley

Hellsgate Web Minister

http://www.hellsgate-sca.org

All the cool people will be at the Salado Demo. Are you cool?

http://www.hellsgate-sca.org/events/salado