[Hellsgate] Fighter practice

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 07:26:50 PDT 2011

Your Excellency,

I know of at least two individuals will have their rapier gear with them.
Ld. Ioannes and another lord who is new to our group.

Alas, I will be picking Helene up from the airport.

Have fun,

Liam

On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 8:50 AM, Baron Phelim Gervase <bb.bryngwlad at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Greetings,
>

>  Baroness Myfanwy and myself are planning on taking a trip up to attend
> today's practice to socialize with folks who are there. We're on a tight
> schedule today so I am currently planning on bringing my rapier gear with
> me
> if there will be folks to fight, and if not it is not a big deal.
>

>  See folks in a few hours!
>

> In Service,
>
> Baron Phelim

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?