[Hellsgate] Bunny's Bat's & BBQ

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 06:52:53 PDT 2011

Timur and I will not make it because it is the same time as fighter practice and
we have several new people who may wish to attend fighter practice.

Speaking of fighter practice this is the second week we have had a great turn
out of people. The weather is wonderful so more people are out enjoying
themselves resulting in questions. We have had 8 new people show up at fighter
practice or social this last month. So thanks to everyone who took time to
welcome them whether it was at fighter praactice, social, populace or the event
this last weekend. Five of them have commented to me how welcome they feel. The
fighting is what will attact people but that feeling of finding a place where
they are welcomed is what will keep them. (except when Uncle Sam sends them
away)
Keep it up Hellsgate your committment is paying off.

Mel