[Hellsgate] Winter Crown Bid?

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 15:59:09 PDT 2011

Helene, could I co-autocrat with you? I can't co-autocrat Queens, since I'll
be in Caid that weekend (dammit!).

Detlef

On Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 5:16 PM, Liam Gordon <cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com>wrote:

> We could also check to see if the Salado site is available for that
> weekend.
>
> Liam
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Aug 6, 2011, at 14:08, SoldierGrrrl <soldier.grrrl at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Greetings to the list!
> >
> > I’m wondering if there is any interest in bidding for Winter Crown
> Tourney,
> > or if that will be coming too close on the heels of Queen’s Champion,
> > providing we win that bid?
> >
> > I would be willing to autocrat or co-autocrat, and I can check with Eule
> > see if Castleton is available if there’s any interest.
> >
> > Thank you!
> > Helene Dalassene
> >
> > --
> > "Whatever their fond sentiments for men and women in uniform, for most
> > Americans the war remains an abstraction – a distant and unpleasant
> series
> > of news items that do not affect them personally."- Robert Gates,
> Secretary
> > of Defense.

Hwæt! We Gardena         in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,         þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas         ellen fremedon.
Oft Scyld Scefing         sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum,         meodosetla ofteah,
egsode eorlas.         Syððan ærest wearð
feasceaft funden,         he þæs frofre gebad,
weox under wolcnum,         weorðmyndum þah,
oðþæt him æghwylc         þara ymbsittendra
ofer hronrade         hyran scolde,
gomban gyldan.         þæt wæs god cyning!