[Hellsgate] Hotter than Hellsgate

Joe Simmons esimmons001 at hot.rr.com
Tue Aug 9 03:52:38 PDT 2011

M'lord Robert,
As of yet we don't have a specific time set. However we will decide that
today. So as soon as we have a good time we will let you know. Thank you. It
will be a great assistance to know earlier than Saturday morning where the
site is and where we are setting up since set up is at 0700.
Thank you for the offer to haul the List Field. I can manage it fine to get
it there but is definately 2 person job to set up.  Looking forward to
seeing you or both of you tomorrow.
Aubeline, thnak you for the link for the photos, however since we have never
been there although the photos show a great deal, I have no point of
refernce to plan from.  Thank you both.
Lord Eric