[Hellsgate] Hotter than Hellsgate

Joe Simmons esimmons001 at hot.rr.com
Tue Aug 9 11:34:31 PDT 2011

Hello, and Greetings,
My lady and I have discussed about tomorrow and whatever time is convenients
for you tomorrow afternoon.  We do not want to set a time for you to adjust
to. You are the Event Autocrat, we have no idea what else you need to do.  I
know from experience that it is crazy right up until the event startts.  So
you tell us what time tomorrow afternoon and we will comply.

Lord Eric Bentbow