[Hellsgate] Hotter than HellsGate Event Aug 13th Youth volunteers needed

dawn dawnwest at hot.rr.com
Tue Aug 9 15:25:13 PDT 2011

Greetings to the lists!

Lady Cait the Kingdom MOC is in need of two adult volunteers for youth
activities throughout the day  of the Hotter than HellsGate Event Aug 13th.
A policy is in place called the "Two Deep Leadership" policy that requires
these volunteers.  In addition these volunteers will be helping with hand
outs and assisting her with her youth program for the day.  A qualified
adult with background check is not required as Lady Cait has that in place
with her office.  These two volunteers may not be related by blood or
marriage, however if we meet the required "Two Deep Leadership" additional
volunteers are welcome!

I realize many of you are busy with other taskings and responsibilities at
this time and I do empathize, however if you can find it in your heart to
give in this special way of volunteering to this request, know that you are
making a valuable investment in the future of the SCA.  Our youth programs
are most important not only to the parents that have youth but to the youth
who would otherwise have no activities to do in conjunction with our adult
activities.  The future of the SCA is in the hands of our youth.  Who will
answer the call for help in this matter?  Please contact me or Lady Cait the
Kingdom MOC to volunteer.  Your attention and proactiveness is always most
appreciated.

In Joyful Service,
Aubeline