[Hellsgate] Hotter Than Hellsgate- List marshals

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 07:14:51 PDT 2011

Greetings!

As we get closer to the weekend, and plans begin to firm up (or melt,
depending on how long you leave them in the car in this heat...), I am
asking for those good gentles who are looking for something to do to
consider marshaling the list.  Please contact me if you think you can help.

Many many thanks,
Helene Dalassene
Stronghold of Hellsgate

--
"Whatever their fond sentiments for men and women in uniform, for most
Americans the war remains an abstraction – a distant and unpleasant series