[Hellsgate] Fighter Practice

Joe Simmons esimmons001 at hot.rr.com
Thu Aug 11 13:05:44 PDT 2011

Greetings to One and All,
I regret to say that I and Alexandra will not be at Fighter Practice
tonight.  I have been in this heat all day, and cannot take anymore. I
apologize but, if we are going to makr the event, I have to make this
decision.  Hope everyone understands. Please if there is anything you need
from us, or to update us with call at 542-1062.  My computer has been having
problems with overheating so I may not get a email message.
I will let Andra (Bob) know, and he may still come out to practice.
Once again please forgive the lack of attendance tonight.
Yours in Service
Lord Eric Bentbow