[Hellsgate] Fighter Practice

ruizhorde at yahoo.com ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 19:14:07 PDT 2011

Can't wait for a break in the weather!!! See you tomorrow!!

Mel

Good Cookies Come When They Are Called!

Snoopy

On Aug 11, 2011, at 3:05 PM, "Joe Simmons" <esimmons001 at hot.rr.com> wrote:

Greetings to One and All,
I regret to say that I and Alexandra will not be at Fighter Practice tonight.  I have been in this heat all day, and cannot take anymore. I apologize but, if we are going to makr the event, I have to make this decision.  Hope everyone understands. Please if there is anything you need from us, or to update us with call at 542-1062.  My computer has been having problems with overheating so I may not get a email message.
I will let Andra (Bob) know, and he may still come out to practice.
Once again please forgive the lack of attendance tonight.
Yours in Service
Lord Eric Bentbow