[Hellsgate] Thank you!

Susan Scott gwenneth40 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 13:43:47 PDT 2011

We wanted to thank the Stronghold of Hellsgate for a marvellous event
yesterday.  We know how hard you all worked, but it all came out
smoothly.

There was impressive fighting all day, plus classes and competitions
in Bardic and Arts & Sciences.  Lady Katla prepared a delicious feast.

In particular, we wanted to recognize Lady Aubeline, Lord Robert and
Lady Annabella for their efforts, which were also recognized by the
Crown.  These are the Kingdom's newest Lord and Ladies.

HL Timor was recognized with a Sable Thistle for his expertise in
Shoemaking, and Mistress Melisenda with a Sable Comet for her service
to the Stronghold.

We had a wonderful time, and as far as we could tell, so did everyone
else present.

Hellsgate will always have a special place in our hearts, and we are
grateful to the Crown and to Their Excellencies of Bryn Gwlad for
allowing us to preside over Court in Their absence.

Avery & Gwenneth
Lord and Lady Hellsgate