[Hellsgate] Hood Howdy here we come!!!

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 21:05:35 PDT 2011

I know there is a lot of people on this list so I want to take a moment to brag
about our newest couple. Lord Eric and his lovely wife joined our group three
weeks ago and right away jumped in to help with our event. Alexandria took on
the water bearer table although she has never done it before and has done an
outstanding job of getting things ready. She has brought us fresh ideas and our
steward is very happy. I asked Lord Eric if he would check into Hood Howdy for
me and tonight at populace brought back information for the Stronghold. We are
scheduled for the Feburary Hood Howdy but even better than that the gentleman
gave him half a table for tomorrow. Yes you heard me correctly tomorrow......so
if you are availiable come join us at Club Hood around 10am. I am so excited to
have this chance.

Thank you again to the both of you. I think I am voting you best newcomers to
Hellsgate of the year.
Hugs Hugs and Thanks again.
P.S. Thank you Robert who is getting me on base tomorrow so I want have to go
through the process of getting that pass thinngy.

Mel