[Hellsgate] Winter Crown Bid?

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 11:08:28 PDT 2011

Greetings to the list!

I’m wondering if there is any interest in bidding for Winter Crown Tourney,
or if that will be coming too close on the heels of Queen’s Champion,
providing we win that bid?

I would be willing to autocrat or co-autocrat, and I can check with Eule to
see if Castleton is available if there’s any interest.

Thank you!
Helene Dalassene

--
"Whatever their fond sentiments for men and women in uniform, for most
Americans the war remains an abstraction – a distant and unpleasant series